43 Facilities & Equipment
43 Air School Port Alfred
Our Port Alfred campus is located in the Eastern Cape Coastal belt, known as the “Sunshine Coast”. The coastal climate presents a variety of weather conditions, exposing students to fair weather flying and the more challenging conditions associated with frontal systems. This allows training on basic and advanced levels without the need to travel to and from other areas.
- Our Equipment and facilities are geared to ensure seamless training.
- A fleet of over 70 fixed wing aircraft, comprising of Piper single and multi-piston engine aircraft through to single and multi-turbine engine aircraft.
- Numerous fixed base simulators from entry to advanced levels, including our new 737 - 800 NG and soon to arrive A320 Simulator
- Full residential facilities at the Port Alfred campus.
- Comprehensive on base amenities, including a fully equipped Pilot shop,
- Gym, Sports fields, games room and an on-base entertainment centre.
- 43 Jeppesen eLearning Platform for iPad
43 Advanced Lanseria
The Lanseria campus is a non-residential facility located near Johannesburg, specialising in advanced pilot training, ranging from turbine and jet ratings to mandatory pilot proficiency testing and a comprehensive portfolio of advanced theoretical courses. Our Lanseria facility is geared to provide a World Class training environment.
- Fully Air– Conditioned Lecture & Simulator Rooms
- Multiple Lecture Rooms enhanced with Multi Media Resources
- Computer Based training Centre with on-line resource library
- Pre & Post Flight briefing Rooms with Multi Media Resources & Cockpit reference guides
- Dedicated Cockpit Procedures training Room
- Type Specific fixed base & Full motion Simulators
- Coffee Bar
- Accommodation packages
- Airport Shuttle Service