As the only approved Piper maintenance facility in the Cape Province South Africa, AMO 46’s customer service center at Port Alfred Airport undertakes all maintenance and repairs to Piper, Cessna, Beech, Robinson, Lycoming, Continental, Pratt and Whitney and other makes of aircraft and engines. The South African Civil Aviation Authority has approved AMO 046's workshops where aircraft also from a number of African countries are maintained.
1. AMO 046’s Maintenance Division is based at Port Alfred and Bulembu Airport, Eastern Cape and has a total staff complement of 63, which includes 22 qualified maintenance engineers of which 12 hold aircraft maintenance licenses.
2. Our SACAA approved maintenance facility offers the following.
1. Pars sales services. (Aero Shell lubricant distributor)
2. Engine overhaul and maintenance services.
3. Aircraft and helicopter rebuild services.
4. Aircraft and helicopter maintenance services.
5. Structures (metal and composite) repair services.
6. Paint refurbishment and complete paint strip and repaint services.
7. Electrical airframe and component overhaul and repair services including compass swings.
8. Upholstery refurbishment services
• AMO 046 is regularly audited by SACAA for compliance.