Why you Should have a Commercial Pilot License
Surely not all of us are meant to sit at a desk everyday working an 8 – 5 job. Some of us yearn for a career that’s stimulating and inspiring, that delights and motivates us and keeps us excited and stimulated. If this is speaking to you then obtaining a Commercial Pilot Licence might be just the answer you’ve been searching for. Being able to bring dreams to life can be a reality and why not get paid for it at the same time – to some this is far more appealing than staring at a pixelated screen all day.
A Commercial Pilot Licence is a qualification that entitles the holder of the license to use their skills as a pilot and receive remuneration for their services. A pilot with a CPL (and any other licence) keeps a meticulous record of their flying hours by logging that time in their logbook which will only help benefit their flight portfolio. This helps show that they are qualified and have gained experienced enough to be trusted with an aircraft and that they can be compensated for flying an aircraft that can carry passengers or cargo.
Some Benefits of Obtaining a Commercial Pilot Licence
- Experience and training
- Opening up more doors in the aviation field
- Getting paid and earning a living flying aircraft
- Obtaining additional safety knowledge of aircraft systems to ensure companies can trust your prowess
- It gives the ability to acquire a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) qualification that will allow a person to teach other potential pilots
- Confidence to perform more advanced manoeuvres and emergency procedures
- Lastly, the best benefit is that it’s challenging and allows for more to explore the world while flying various aircraft
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Read, speak, write and understand English
- Obtained a PPL (Private Pilot License) or at least meet the requirements to obtain a PPL (not necessary at 43 Air School)
- Having sufficient logged flying hours (not necessary at 43 Air School)
- Obtain a first-class medical certification
Is the Commercial Pilot Licence Worth it?
Without a doubt a resounding YES!
Irrespective if flying is just a hobby or if it’s to improve and advance the ongoing adventure of becoming a pilot, the aviation sector job opportunities are extensive and the industry has consistently expanded over the years with no indication of slowing down anytime soon.
Not only is this course rewarding but it will also come with the best view possible.